1. Who is Safelink?/ Who owns Safelink?
Safelink is a local company serving Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana states. It provides internet services.
The company has an interstate infrastructure with over 200 towers ensuring quality service delivery to its over 14,000 customers.
In addition to the servers, the company has offices spread out across all the states to ensure all customers receive quality services in a timely fashion.
2. What services does Safelink offer?
Safelink serves both homes and businesses. Some of the services customers can access include:
- Wi-Fi services with encrypted routers
- Wireless internet services
- Internet filtering
- VOIP phones
- Fiber internet services
3. How much does Safelink cost?
Safelink customers can choose different packages that combine both phone and internet services to suit their lifestyle or business.
Each client has the option of choosing either internet or phone services or both.
All packages come with an unlimited data plan and a guardian plan.
The guardian plan helps the client control internet usage and prevent children or employees from misusing the internet.
Internet-only packages begin at $25. Customers who need additional services and faster speeds can request for a custom quote.
4. What plans are available on Safelink?/ How much data does Safelink come with?
Safelink customers can choose from a wide range of plans. There are internet only plans, phone-only plans and custom plans that combine both services.
The plans offer services such as:
- Unlimited data on all phone and internet plans
- Internet network management
- Speedy customer support for businesses
- Internet filtering for homes and businesses
- Dedicate links for both residential and commercial customers
- Dedicated and highly-secure Wi-Fi routers for all clients
5. Is Safelink the best broadband provider?
Safelink delivers the best phone and internet services in the areas it serves.
The company guarantees quality services at all times by continually upgrading its systems. All customer services run on software that upgrades automatically on a regular basis.
The company also upgrades its towers to ensure they do not exceed 80% usage. This way, customers rarely experience downtimes or poor connections.
6. What hardware do I need for Safelink?/ Does Safelink offer an equipment purchase option?
Safelink review’s a customer’s need to determine the right hardware.
During the installation process, the technical team will provide the hardware needed for the installation. They will also advise customers on additional hardware they might need for their home or business. If there are compatibility issues, Safelink will help customers acquire the right gadgets or hardware to resolve the issue.
7. How can I secure Safelink from hackers?
Safelink prioritizes customer security for both its residential and commercial customers.
In a rapidly changing digital space, cybersecurity is important to Safelink’s service delivery.
They begin by setting up highly encrypted Wi-Fi routers and hardware to protect users.
Safelink also helps businesses set up a guest network they can turn off and reset regularly to prevent outsiders from accessing the network and any information shared within the network.
Lastly, Safelink offers an internet filtering service customers can use to prevent users from visiting high-risk websites. The service will automatically block suspicious links.
8. How does Safelink differ from dial-up?
The main difference between Safelink and dial-up is the speed customers enjoy.
Safelink has a strong, interstate fiber network to help them deliver fast internet services.
On the flip side, dial-up relies on a modem with speeds of up to 53kbps. Every time customers add new users on dial-up, they have to purchase new modems.
On Safelink, customers can upgrade their speeds without having to purchase new equipment.
9. What is the fastest speed offered by Safelink?/What kind of speeds can I get with Safelink? What are Safelinkupload speeds and download speeds?/ How fast is Safelink?
The speeds customers access depend on the package they choose and the number of users on the network.
Customers can rely on Safelink to offer the fastest speeds in the market with speeds of up to 1,000Mbps.
Any interested user can access data on Safelink’s download and upload speeds at different times of the day here.
10. What are the computer requirements for Safelink?
Safelink Internet is compatible with a majority of computers and operating systems in the market.
During the installation process, the technical team will only bring equipment that is compatible with a customer’s computers.
Customers with unique hardware will receive guidance on additional hardware. Safelink will also provide a quote for additional hardware or direct the customer to the right suppliers.
11. How do I contact Safelink?
The easiest way to contact Safelink is through the numbers provided on their Website. There are different numbers for each state, making it easier to get in touch with the customer support team.
Alternatively, customers can use their dedicated emails to request for services, ask questions or report issues. All their contact information is available on their Contact page.
12. What type of internet service does Safelink provide/ What type of services does Safelink offer?
Safelink offers both phone and internet services. Phone customers can choose a phone service that includes internet services.
Internet services from Safelink include:
- Fast internet access with no data caps on all their plans
- Private, dedicated links for each customer
- Encrypted hardware and software for extra protection
- Internet filtering with all packages
13. Does Safelink have data caps?/ What data cap does Safelink offer?
Each plan or package customers buy comes with no data cap or throttling.
14. How much is Safelink internet-only per month?/ What monthly price does Safelink charge?
Customers pay different amounts for different packages.
Each plan begins with a base charge that includes unlimited internet. Customers can choose additional services depending on their needs at an extra cost.
The lowest internet-only package is $25.
15. Which states/cities do Safelink cover? / What is the availability of Safelink?/ Where is Safelink available?
Safelink provides fast internet access to over 14,000 customers in about 95 cities. Customers can access their services in 4 states namely, Wyoming, Oregon, Montana and Idaho.
16. Does Safelink charge an installation fee?
New customers pay $10 for a new installation and account configuration.
Customers can qualify for an exemption if they sign a 1-year agreement with autopay.
17. What are the contract requirements with Safelink?
Safelink offers its customers a simple and direct contract.
Each contract is set to abide by the relevant national, local, state and international laws.
18. How to cancel Safelink?
Safelink makes it easy for customers to cancel their subscription to the service.
Customers can end their relationship with Safelink in writing by providing a written cancellation request 30 days in advance.
Alternatively, customers can initiate the process by visiting the cancellation page on Safelink’s website.
Once Safelink receives the cancellation notice, they schedule a date to recover any equipment offered during the installation process.
19. What satellite does Safelink use?
Safelink relies on both ISP transmitters and domestic satellites. They install the domestic satellites on the customer’s property.
The satellites connect with each other through high-frequency radio waves and then send the signal to a modem or router that customers can connect to for internet access.
20. What router does Safelink internet use?
Safelink supplies its customers with a highly encrypted, multi-network Wi-Fi router.
The router makes it easy for customer support to resolve network issues remotely.
Customers can also use the multi-network function to control network access and increase data protection within their networks.
21. How to change the Safelink password?
Safelink helps customers protect their networks by teaching them how to change their password regularly.
Customers can log into the Safelink website and change their password in these easy steps:
- Choose a secure and updated browser
- Access the Safelink website from the browser
- Visit the account page
- Fill in the router IP password and select enter
- Access the service using their current credentials
- Select settings on the site
- Click on the change password icon
- Type in their new password
- Save the changes
- Log out of the site
Customers who experience challenges can call customer support for guidance.
22. Does Safelink offer unlimited data?
Each plan available to customers offers unlimited data. Customers can enjoy fast internet with no throttling.
23. Is Safelink reliable/ Is Safelink internet good/ How good is Safelink?
Safelink delivers fast, secure, reliable and unlimited internet to all its customers.